7.6.09

Actual work, sort of.

I finally ran out of paperwork to fill out, and started my first patrol as Wizard Constable. It felt good to stretch my legs at last. I'm supposed to get a uniform someday, but for now my old constable tunic is good enough.

Calling it a patrol is a stretch, it was just walking around trying to get a feel for this part of town. Lots of clerks, small supply shops, and small taverns. There are a bunch of clerks that work for the wizards or the merchants, and I think they all eat nearby. I wonder which is best? I'll just have to test the food and drink in each of them, woe is me :-)

I walked down to the constable office and talked to Cerom (my old boss) and showed him my new badge, it's a ugly silvery metal thing. Cerom thought the animal on it looked like a three-eyed cow, and I'm not sure he's wrong.

No comments: